All submissions will be subject to a double-blind review process. Papers will be reviewed by select faculty attendees of AERI 2015. Scores will be computed using the following criteria:
Research Merit (40%)
- Creativity and originality, as reflected in new insights, interpretations, facts, innovations, methods, applications, etc. (stimulating, informative, enlightening, etc.)
- Quality of the research methods, modes of inquiry, appropriateness to research question(s), etc.
Potential Contribution (40%)
- Societal and/or disciplinary significance of the topic or problem investigated or expounded
- Utility and relevance to archival practitioners and/or researchers
Presentation Quality (20%)
- Readability, effective organization and presentation of concepts, facts, arguments, etc. (structure, logic, persuasiveness, etc.)
- Work referenced is well-cited
The best paper will receive a certificate and a $500.00 Amazon gift card.
To be considered for Best Paper Award, manuscripts must be submitted on or before June 26, 2015. Please prepare your manuscript by removing your name and affiliation, as well as any acknowledgements, both from manuscript text and from file metadata. Please submit your paper in MS Word or PDF format to:
Dr. Anthony Cocciolo
Chair, AERI 2015 Outstanding Paper Award
Associate Professor, Pratt Institute
acocciol [at] pratt.edu